PlayFit Sports Club runs sports and events for adults and juniors in London.
We play basketball, volleyball, netball, football, dodgeball and badminton.
We have recreational games, tournaments, leagues, and coaching sessions.
We run games at a range of skill levels so everyone can join in.
And we have regular social events to bring together players from all of our sports.
SEE SCHEDULE & PLAY
WHAT’S HAPPENING AT PLAYFIT
- 21 SEP : On Thursday 23rd September, Pimlico Academy has their open day, and they need to use the sports hall until 8pm. So our basketball sessions are delayed by 1 hour. Our beginners basketball will start at 8pm and the intermediate basketball session will start at 9pm.
- 10 SEP : All of our basketball sessions at Ursuline High School in Wimbledon are running as normal now.
- 2 SEP : From Sat 18 Sep the Saturday basketball schedule at Pimlico Academy will change to: 2pm beginners, 3pm intermediate.
- 31 AUG : We now have basketball sessions at Pimlico Academy on Sundays: 12pm beginners, 1pm intermediate, 2pm intermediate.
- 26 AUG : We’re starting basketball leagues in mid-September, on Saturday mornings in Wimbledon, and on Sunday lunchtimes in Pimlico (Westminster). Message us to enter the leagues [Whatsapp] [Contact form].
- 10 SEP : Our volleyball sessions are back on as normal at Ursuline High School in Wimbledon now.
- 13 SEP : From Sat 18 Sep the Saturday badminton schedule at Pimlico Academy will change to: 4.30-6.30pm beginners & intermediate. So our weekly badminton session is now:
– Fri 8-10pm (beginners & intermediate),
– Sat 4.30-6.30pm (beginners & intermediate),
– Sun 9.30-11.30am (intermediate),
– Sun 3.30-5.30pm (beginners & intermediate).
JUNIORS SPORTS NEWS
- 26 AUG : We’re running indoor juniors volleyball sessions on Mondays at 5.30pm at Ursuline High School in Wimbledon, starting from Mon 13 Sep. We need a minimum number of juniors to keep this going so please sign up now [Whatsapp] [Contact form].
- 20 AUG : We’ll be starting juniors indoors basketball sessions soon. Please subscribe to our newsletter so we can update you when the start date is confirmed.